So far discovered by few tourists, Uganda is still virtually untouched and pure. Uganda is a country of many surprises with rolling hills, sparkling crater lakes, abundant wildlife, adrenaline activities and, of course, the endangered Mountain Gorillas. Uganda is still authentically African, lush green and home to the friendliest people on the continent.
We arrange tours to;
- Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Kibale National Park Kidepo Valley
- National Park Lake Mburo
- National Park Mgahinga Gorilla
- National Park Mount Elgon
- National Park Murchison Falls
- National Park Queen
- Elizabeth National Park
- Rwenzori Mountains
- National Park Semuliki National Park
Please contact us for customized itinerary.