Tanzania Wedding Special Ceremony
Day 1: Arrive, Zanzibar
Arrive, Zanzibar Airport. Meet and greet at the airport and transfer to Beach Lodge for dinner and overnight. Accommodation is on half board basis in a Luxury Superior Bungalow.
Day 2: Leisure and preparation for a wedding day
Spend this day at Hakuna Matata Lodge at leisure while doing some preparations for the coming wedding day. Dinner and overnight at your Beach Lodge. Accommodation is on half board basis in a Luxury Superior Bungalow.
Day 3: Wedding day
Today is the wedding day. Activities and facilities as mentioned in the wedding day information above. Accommodation in a Luxury Suite Bungalow at your beach Beach Lodge.
Day 4: Rest and Relax
Spend full day at leisure and overnight along the well maintained beach of the Lodge. Accommodation is on half board basis in a Luxury Suite Bungalow.
Day 5: Departure
Pick up from the Lodge and transfer to Zanzibar airport to connect with your homebound flight or continue to other destinations.
The Price Include:
– 4 night accommodation at the beach Lodge – Airport transfers
– The wedding ceremony including facilities/activities mentioned above
– Government taxes
The price does not Include:
– International air fare to/from Zanzibar (we can arrange on request)
– Drinks; This will be provided on request. You will send us a list and allow us time to organize them for you
– Extras at the hotel and all items of personal nature/use
– And all not mentioned in the itinerary above
Best times of the year for a wedding:
The best months for a wedding are January – March and June – October, which are the warmest and driest months. The remaining months are the rainy season.
After a wedding ceremony you may wish to spend some days in another nice beach hotel in Zanzibar for honeymoon.. Please let us know to arrange for you.
Pre and Post Add-ons:
You may add the following destinations to the itinerary above
Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania; 6 Days/ 5 Nights
There are a variety of climb routes to reach the snow capped summit of Kilimanjaro. Whether you are a novice or a veteran, the extreme altitude requires preparation from all participants and a reasonable level of fitness. The Package includes climb via Machame route (accommodation in tents) or Marangu route (accommodation in huts), park fees, food, tents, guide and porters salaries, rescue fees but it excludes sleeping bags, hiking sticks and other climbing gears.
Specially designed wedding package includes:
– The official wedding ceremony, official papers, paperwork necessary meetings with registrar
– Decoration and tropical flowers,
– Candles, torches and bonfire
– Flower bouquet for the bride and groom, Hair stylist, Photographer 1 day incl. CD
– Apostille (confirmation by the consul most countries in the world require)
– Service of the bishop of Zanzibar for the religious wedding ceremony
– Welcome Reception; that includes the following – Hakuna Matata Cocktail (with alcohol), Non alcoholic fruit cocktail, Sparkling wine, Soft drinks and juices, four different kinds of finger food served from the tray
– Dinner; Including the following – Seafood and more BBQ, the barbecue includes; A selection of starters, Vanilla spiced lobster bisque, Fresh grilled fish, calamari, crab claws, cigal and lobster, A selection of meat dishes, Vegetable skewers, Our home smoked fish and beef, Baked potato, Warm bread and butter, Tropical Dessert buffet.
– Accommodation on this day will be in Luxury Suite Bungalow for the wedding couple for the romantic wedding night.
– Music and Entertainment
* this itinerary can be customized to suit your requirements
* we can arrange transfers from and to either Kenya or Tanzania
* we can arrange safaris in Kenya or Tanzania