4 Days Tanzania Hakuna Matata Safaris
During this 4 day safari you will visit the three most well known reserves in North Tanzania: Lake Manyara National Park, Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti National Park. This safari has something for everybody and is ideal for those with limited time, but who do not want to miss out on what the Serengeti has to offer.
This is budget Camping Accommodation.
Per Person Sharing
Day 1: Arusha To Lake Manyara Park
Approx:– 130 Km / 2 Hrs:
After your breakfast at 08.30 drive from Arusha with your packed lunch to Manyara park for game viewing. At 1300 hrs take your lunch in the park picnic area, evening drive to your campsite for Dinner and overnight at Manyara. Twiga campsite.
Meals Plan:│ Picnic Lunch│ Dinner
Day 2: Lake Manyara National Park To Serengeti National Park
_Approx: 157 KM / 3.5 – 4 HRS:
After breakfast at 0800 hrs drive from Manyara with your packed lunch and game enrooted to the great Serengeti Plains via Ngorongoro Conservation Area. After lunch on your way, proceed with your game drive enroute towards Seronera campsite for Dinner and Overnight.
Meals Plan: Breakfast│ Picnic Lunch│ Dinner
Day 3: Serengeti – Ngorongoro:
Approx: 190 KM / 3.5 – 4 HRS:
In this day you will wake up early in the morning for morning game drive in Serengeti, then back for breakfast at the camp. After breakfast, pack your equipments and with your packed lunch drive and game en-route to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. It is your option whether you pass by Olduvai Gorge a historical site whereby the early man lived and can also pass by the Maasai boma if you are interested in the real African life tradition and culture for extra costs, after your lunch en-route adds to the crater rim for your dinner and overnight at Simba Campsite. FB
Meals Plan: Breakfast│ Picnic Lunch│ Dinner
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater – Arusha
After breakfast, descend into the crater floor with your lunch box for game viewing. The famous Ngorongoro Crate is rich of wildlife, each species have their own territories. Your packed lunch will be served on the crater floor at the picnic site near Lerai forest or hippo pool. Late afternoon ascend the crater drive back to Arusha town for your onwards arrangement.
Meals Plan: Breakfast│ Picnic Lunch.
1. Transport on 4WD vehicle with the pop-up roof, which enable you to spot wildlife easier.
2. Camping gears (tents, mattresses, chairs, tables, etc)
3. Camping fees Or Lodge fee
4. All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
5. All park fees and Crater fees
6. Professional Driver guide
7. Cook for camping safaris
Disclaimer: All prices are based on $USD and per person sharing. Single Supplements apply.
* Optional excursions not mentioned in the inclusions and/or quoted separately
* International airport(s) departures taxes (if not included in your ticket)
* Expenses of personal nature such as phone calls, internet, laundry etc
* Travel Insurance Cover, Personal or Baggage (Recommended)
* Tourist entry Visa to Tanzania or any other country
* Tips and gratuities to driver guides/lodge/hotel staff
* All other extras not mentioned in the ‘included’
* All alcoholic drinks, wines and spirits
* International Airfares
Zanzibar – Spice Island : 4 Days / 3 Nights
Arrangements on this exotic East African island allow a choice of accommodations: Zanzibar East Coast Beach (Karafuu Hotel, “Cottage”) or Zanzibar Town (Serena Inn). The package includes airport transfers, domestic flights to Zanzibar and from Zanzibar to Kilimanjaro Airport, breakfast and dinner daily. It is only for relaxation on the beach of beautiful Spice Island of Zanzibar.
Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania; 6 Days/ 5 Nights
There are a variety of climb routes to reach the snow capped summit of Kilimanjaro. Whether you are a novice or a veteran, the extreme altitude requires preparation from all participants and a reasonable level of fitness. The Package includes climb via Machame route (accommodation in tents) or Marangu route (accommodation in huts), park fees, food, tents, guide and porters salaries, rescue fees but it excludes sleeping bags, hiking sticks and other climbing gears.
– Upgrades to lodges are available on request
– Our Travel consultant will give you detailed information when responding to your enquiry.
. Once we have received your deposit, tour prices are guaranteed.